• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wacom Intuos Pro & Lightroom: Right "click" randomly stops working

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm hoping I can get some help here...this is driving me nuts. 

After working in LR Classic for some amount of time, it never fails, at some point, my pen (or tapping with touch) stops registering.  Touch still works, in that I can move the pointer around via the tablet, but tapping with touch or the pen to select ceases to work.  I can often log out & back in and it will work once for a short time, before it completely stops working without a computer restart and/or shutdown.  Once it stops working, it doesn't work for anything (i.e., touch/tap ceases to register in any program, etc.).

I've deleted and reinstalled LR, I've restarted, etc. the Wacom driver.  My table is a bit over a year old (after I bought a new Intuos Pro M to replace my older one that was really causing random problems).  I have 2 pens and tried them both in case that was an issue (although obviously not, as the touch-tap also doesn't work).  Does this sound like any familiar issue to anyone, or any ideas to help?  Considering this *only* happens when I'm working in LR, it feels like this must be some issue between the two.  Thanks for any help or ideas!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening,
I'm also having similar problems... can't connect the tablet and/or disconnects. The solution that has proven to be reliable is the following: launch the "Wacom Desktop Center" application, turn off and then turn on the tablet again.
Sincerely

Balliet JM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!  "When all else fails, reboot" is always my first go-to, but admittedly I hadn't really tried rebooting my Wacom Intuos but it doesn't seem easy to turn on & off (I see no feature in the Desktop Center).  I think it's because I need to unplug it first (I don't use the Bluetooth as it lags), and then hold the side button, so I will try this next time.  I *THINK* I tried it before but had left it plugged in so it probably didn't restart. Thanks, I'll give it a go.

My spouse who is an engineer & "knows things" also thinks it could be a driver of another peripheral fighting with it, so I'll be unplugging a few things as well and see if the issue stops.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines