• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are my adjustment brush presets LrC?

Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't find them anywhere with the new 2022 Lightroom. Anyone know how I access them?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

No. They weren't where they've always been. I had to go into the preference presets to restore the originals to make them visible. I had a bunch of third party ones that are no longer visible, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no Lr 2022, there is Lr (cloud- based) v 5 and LrC (Classic) v 11,

which one are you referring to?

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are still where they always were. Select the brush, then look in the pop-up menu under 'Effects'.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. They weren't where they've always been. I had to go into the preference presets to restore the originals to make them visible. I had a bunch of third party ones that are no longer visible, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you perhaps store presets with the catalog and now this got reset? My local adjustment presets are all there, including some third party presets I was given to test some time ago.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's probably what happened. I just went and copied the originals and repasted them into the proper Lightroom folder and all is good now. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines