• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why are shadows blocked up in develop module of Lightroom CC Classic?

Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are not blocked up in the full screen view.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Hi Joel,

I'm having the same issue as you. I'm on 10.12.6 running D700 GPU. What about you? I found disabling the GPU fixed it however thats barely an acceptable fix IMO

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Show us a screen capture

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Develop Module.jpeg

Develop Module

Library Module.jpeg

Full Screen/Library

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joel,

I'm having the same issue as you. I'm on 10.12.6 running D700 GPU. What about you? I found disabling the GPU fixed it however thats barely an acceptable fix IMO

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tice,

I'm on 10.12.6 running NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M. You are correct about disabling the GPU. That fixes the problem, but is not a good workaround. I hope that Adobe fixes this asap.

Thanks for the info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum, where Adobe wants all bugs posted: Lightroom Classic CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community . Adobe product developers don't participate in this forum. 

Be sure to copy and paste the output of Help > System Info into the bug report, and include a sample image by uploading it to Dropbox or similar and pasting the sharing link into your post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue after update. I’m shocked! I can’t work in Lightroom anymore. And by the way this bug in Adobe Bridge in camera raw module with edits too.

(This issue is the most visible when apply color profile of monitor created by calibration device. )

My video on Russian language

https://vk.com/doc46441671_452441967?hash=2c99081c1279c88c03&dl=GQ3DINBRGY3TC:1508447161:b00f10dd375...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi evgenyd,

You should post your issue over on Lightroom CC Classic LUT/Color Profile problem | Photoshop Family Customer Community

I've opened a thread there which is more visible to actual Adobe staff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines