• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why cant i import these .RAW files shot on GH7 to lightroom?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2024 Sep 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why cant i import these .RAW files shot on my new panasonic GH7 to lightroom?

i get the following error messages, i don't understand as i never had an issue importing raw to lightroom before when shot on my GH5

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please specify if you are using Lightroom (Lr icon) or Lightroom Classic (LrC icon). Also please tell us the version NUMBER (we need the version NUMBER and not words like "latest" or "up-to-date").

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

13.3 and Lr Classic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to update to at least Lightroom Classic 13.4, because that is when support for this camera was added. The current version of Lightroom Classic is 13.5.1.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2024 Sep 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do i update please? this is what i see in creative cloud

Screenshot 2024-09-08 at 15.21.59.pngScreenshot 2024-09-08 at 15.21.46.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have to clicked on 'Check for updates' in the upper right corner? Otherwise try logging out and then logging in again.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

logged in and out, then clicked checked for updates, this is what i see.

Screenshot 2024-09-08 at 16.00.17.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no answers. Your Creative Cloud app is up to date, so that is not the problem either. I think you should contact Adobe and ask them what is going on. The only alternative I can think of is uninstalling Lightroom Classic (keep the preferences) and then reinstalling it. A reinstall should install Lightroom Classic 13.5.1...

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you please tell me  how to contact adobe? everytime i open up some way to contact it takes me to these forums

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, I can't. I don't even know where you live. Check the website of Adobe in your country for a telephone number.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Matt5EDF , Your second screenshot shows the import dialog which shows there are multiple images available to import, however none of them are selected. Select the images you wish to import.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5,; Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; (also Laptop Win 11, ver 23H2, LrC 13.5.1, ; ) Camera Oly OM-D E-M1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@DdeGannes The second screenshot shows that all images are selected (the little boxes in the upper left corner of each greyed out thumbnail are checked), but Lightroom Classic 13.3 does not support this camera yet. That is why no thumbnails show and why trying to import gives the error shown in the first screenshot.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JohanElzenga , Ok my "bad".

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5,; Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; (also Laptop Win 11, ver 23H2, LrC 13.5.1, ; ) Camera Oly OM-D E-M1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the version NUMBER of your Mac OS? Please give us the version NUMBER and not words like "up-to-date" or "latest".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

14.6.1 (23G93)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the version NUMBER of your Adobe Creative Cloud application?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2024-09-08 at 15.49.50.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines