Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Yet another sync stuck

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

G'day guys,

I'm yet another person getting a sync stuck issue - I've tried every fix for the issue that has been posted before, none of it works. I'm running the latest versions, freshly reinstalled on a Windows 10 system.

The Issue

There are a total of 20 images that are stuck downloading from my adobe cloud. The images were originally imported to Lightroom CC and were edited in there before I bought and downloaded Lightroom Classic. The images were not taken with Lightroom Mobile, but were imported as such: Canon DSLR -> SD Card -> Internal Hard Drive -> Lightroom CC.

This is a screenshot of my Lightroom Classic sync preferences. The item in "Sync Details/Errors" is the name of my PC.

LightroomSyncError1.png

The screenshot below is a capture of my Lightroom CC sync status - all images are synced. I did have 2 images which would not sync for a while but I have since resolved that small issue. Since this main sync issue has begun I have updated metadata on every single image in my Lightroom CC catalogue, and they have all successfully synced.

LightroomSyncError2.png

What I've Tried

I've clicked "Rebuild Sync Data" in Lightroom Classic - does not fix the issue.

I've updated the metadata on some of the stuck images through Lightroom CC - presented sync issues in Lightroom CC for some time but they have since synced.

I've temporarily deleted some of the stuck images through Lightroom CC and then restarted Lightroom Classic - does remove the items from the "downloading" sync list, however upon restoring the photos in Lightroom CC the issue then re-presents itself. I do quite like some of the images and would not like to delete them, the originals, or their edit data.

I've completely reinstalled both Lightroom Classic and Lightroom CC - does not fix the issue.

I've restarted my computer - does not fix the issue.

With problems like these with lightroom and problems hundreds of times worse with Adobe Acrobat I'm really quite frustrated with Adobe, and would appreciate any help in fixing these issues.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Please go to https://lightroom.adobe.com/ and let us know if you're able to see sync errors?

If yes, then go to sync errors and deleted each image from that panel and then relaunch Lightroom Classic.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines