• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Eraser of Wacom Stylus

LEGEND ,
Jan 11, 2012 Jan 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i would like to ask for better support of Wacom Intuos4 tablets - erasing with the second (erasing) side of the Wacom pen is still not possible in Develop modul.

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
5 Comments
Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2012 Mar 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would like to see better integration of tablet devices. Examples? Connection of pen pressure with adjustment brush flow. Another idea is to automatically switch from A/B brushes to Erase while... tablet pen is in eraser position.

BR

/Arkadiusz

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2012 Mar 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The wacom tablets have an excellent airbrush tool with a little wheel which can be adjusted while drawing. It would be very useful to be able to adjust i.e. the size of the brush tool in lightroom with this. It would not even have to be continous, just being able to change it while the pen is up would be helpful.
The airbrush:
http://www.wacom.eu/index2.asp?lang=e...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Aug 03, 2014 Aug 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maybe you can activate the erasing functionality by activating the Alt key as a modifier when using the eraser (Wacom settings).
Nevertheless I would also like to have better tablet support in Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jul 02, 2019 Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would love to have the flow of the brushes like adjustment brush, erase brush and spot removal tool being able be compatible with wacom pen pressure. Just like in photoshop. This would speed up the workflow of many people and will be a very nice feature

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I would very much like my pen pressure and the sliders to work well with Wacom tablets in Lightroom. You can get this to work with a fix in Photoshop, but this does not translate to Lightroom. Adobe please look into this and give a reply or update.

Votes

Translate

Translate