• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Automatic HDR Panoramas

Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HDR works great inside lightroom.Panorama works mostly great inside lightroom....It‘s a pitty a always have to merge my bracketed shots to HDR images... and then to merge them again into a panoramic image. It would be great to have lightoom do this for me. Just select all the images and do a HDR-Panoramic-Photomerge. Done! Please add this feature!Oh... and don‘t forget to implement it into the mobile version as well! 😉

Idea Released
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018
Greetings, 

The Lightroom Classic CC and Camera Raw was updated today and contains support for this feature. Please download the new version and give it a try and let us know how it works.

More information can be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/help/whats-new.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
6 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your suggestion. We will look into this and see what we can do here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes,
Lightroom's ability to make raw HDR and pano's was game-changing to my workflow, but this would top it off nicely!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The photo merge and hdr features in Lighroom 6 are magnificent. However, I would like to be able to do an HDR pano automatically without having to individually merge each bracket and then merge the brackets to the pano. It wouldn’t be hard for Lightroom to do this all at once.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With some multi row bracketed and stitched large format images, it's very tedious to first combined all the brackets, then merge them into a panorama. It's almost always successful, but it could be a lot easier if a third option was to batch load a set of bracketed panoramic frame sets, tell Lightroom how many in each bracket (range of 2 through 9 perhaps) and the process will create merged .dng files and present them in the panoramic window where the user can decide to stack the individual, crop, etc, similar to what is currently the feature in panoramic merging. I do this routinely with still cameras and drones. I often have several multi row panoramas that have anywhere from 3x3 to 27x3 in three rows of 9 brackets, that need merging and then stitched. I know many photographers who do this quite a bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings, 

The Lightroom Classic CC and Camera Raw was updated today and contains support for this feature. Please download the new version and give it a try and let us know how it works.

More information can be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/help/whats-new.html
Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Automatic Panorama/HDR does not work for me.
I have Creative Cloud installed, so the newest versions of apps. I tried to do it in Camera Raw, in Lightroom CC and Lightroom Clasic - nothig changes with automatic HDR/Panorama photo merge - it still dispalys the same: "Unable to detect HDR exposure bracket size. Merge to non-HDR panorama instead?".
I succesfully use the HDR and Panorama functions, and create HDR Panoramas merging HDR files on my own - why it does not work autoamaticaly?
Recently I have changed my computer for a really fast PC (i9, 32Gb RAM) - thougt it might help - it does not (ofcourse the manual HDR Panos I can make much quicker - but why not automatically?).
I tried diferent lenses - I normally use Canon tilt-shift lenses to merge architecture panos, so I tried normal Canon 24-70 2.8 zoom -  nothig changes.
I have even tried the config.lua change - but the Automatic Pnorama HDR still does not work!
HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate