• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Develop Preset syncing between desktop and mobile

LEGEND ,
Apr 10, 2014 Apr 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would love to see my develop presets syncing through to Lightroom Mobile. So I can work faster with my known Lightroom presets.

Idea Released
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018
Profile/Preset Syncing across the Lightroom CC Ecosystem was added in the 1.4 release.  Automatic syncing is not included in Lightroom Classic CC 7.4 but is now possible manually. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
82 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2014 Apr 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a work around for this.

Create a collection with sample photos with your custom presets

First open the photo with applied preset

Next open the photo that you want to edit

Go to adjustments option, scroll right, click previous, use all adjustments from the previous photo

should bring the same effect

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2014 Jun 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still would be nice if the presets all were syncing though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2015 Sep 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got newly released Lightroom for iPad version. Long overdue but I love it's finally here. I have couple suggestions... (1) allow custom presets and (2) allow access to "my photo stream" in addition to camera roll and other albums.
I'm not big fun of subscription model approach and I would strongly suggest Adobe allows the use of the iPad version without it. I continue 30 day try but not sure if paying $10 a month (maybe more in the future) is something I'm ready to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom mobile: Great application for a first version. Two wishes: I would like to use my private presets and - if possible - a cable connection to speed up synch would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a way to have my custom develop presets I use in lightroom desktop app , in lightroom mobile app. I am guessing it should be simple. So far I haven't found a forum posting or tutorial guiding me on best way to do that ? Please help ? thank you ! and a happy new year !! 🙂 Maria Lankina www.lankina.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Presets are a great way to quickly explore potential interesting looks for photos. Collections like the Prolost Vintage Presets would be fantastic to be able to quickly explore on an iPad or iPhone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Dec 17, 2015 Dec 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will user presets be included in lightroom mobile? The app is 100% useless to most photographers who rely on importing photos with a basic custom preset and adjusting from there to save time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Sep 21, 2016 Sep 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it would be good if in the next Lightroom app realize will be available the possibility to save personal presets, for now I can only save and paste that with is great but wich this adding will be awesome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Sep 21, 2016 Sep 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spent sometime building a LR workflow that is built for using the presets I have either created or purchased. Given my iPhone is now full with cached downloaded content from my collections I require access to my user presets so I can continue and work on my library. For me this feature is an absolute must given the power of presets able to quickly sync back to my home library. 
If there is no plan to support this feature then LR mobile might not be worth keeping for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2016 Oct 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please sync custom presets, the presets in the app are worthless and are a non-feature. Currenty I made a collection with some of my custom presets applied to images and have to copy settings and apply to new image. It would be so much nicer to apply a custom preset.... mobile need a time saver like custom presets

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
Please add custom presets and particularly auto apply custom preset on import !

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Having my custom or purchased presets on my mobile devices is a must. I want the ability to use my presets without having to haul a computer around the world with me. Please make this possible. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The most important thing for Lightroom mobile which is missing is to transfer the presets from Lightroom to Lightroom Mobile in an easy way, maybe by synchronisation and choice before in Lightroom which one....

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be great to be able to use my personal presets, which I use on my desktop, in lightroom mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is so true! And needed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would love to see presets be able to be synced to mobile... I know this thread is 3 years old and will likely not happen in LRM... BUT in the meantime can we remove the current preset shelf from the edit module or at least hide it at the end past reset? These presets are quite dated and not very useful. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

presets in LR

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ugh... How has this not been done yet? They could destroy VSCO and every other filter app if they did this. If this was done, I could probably get away with just a tablet and camera on a road trip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is going all in on Lightroom CC and syncing between web, desktop, and mobile. Edit anywhere! Take your photos with you! and they still haven't added preset syncing. Does Adobe actually consult with professional photographers about this stuff?

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no preset syncing after the latest major update... oh god...

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Come on Adobe! Its not like we've been waiting YEARS for this one simple feature to be added...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We hear ya.  Preset syncing in some form is near the top of our priority list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HOLY SMOKES THEY LIVE!

It's only taken 4 years to get a reply from an employee at Adobe to this thread.

However 'some form' doesn't sound too exciting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"near the top"? You're kidding, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate