• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Development in Tethering capturing

LEGEND ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As title say i would love to se any kind of devolopment in tethering capturing.I will not write what can be improved as i think from the competitors and recent market is obiusly that we need some chages in this part of program.Wish to see some changes in 2018

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
84 Comments
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im a Canon guy and it was nice to see a screen this morning saying we updated some issues with tethering. I see that they added back the new shot\session shortcut Shift Command T. I just took a Capture One class yesterday and bought it as well. Hmmmm. What to do, what to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI: Tether improvements continue to be a target for future releases...
Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Live View? Hoping against hope. <G>  And if not able to do that  in near term, could you display the camera's focus point on the image at least? I know Nikon's software can show it, so maybe you could too? Of course, even not tethered, that would be very desirable, so everyone could be happy about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 16, 2019 Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I need tethered live view with record video option: Nikon D5500 to MacBook Pro.
Would be happy to test out software.
Please advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings

To all those who have participated in this thread we would like to invite you to a special test area to review, test and advise Adobe on in-process improvements to the tethered-capture process in Lightroom Classic.  Primarily we are looking for users who tether to Lightroom using Nikon cameras on both Mac and Windows. 

If you are interested in participating in this Tether prerelease testing, please reply to this comment. You will be contacted by Adobe with further instructions. 

Thank you for your continued patience and enthusiasm for Lightroom Classic.
Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rikk. Using Nikon D810 and D300s on Mac Pro Desktops, iMacs, Airbook and MacBook Pro for tethering to Lightroom. Would love to provide feedback. Thanks. Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm interested in participating (Nikon D750, Windows)
cheers
Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rikk, I was in the initial tethering group a few months back is this the same or different? I sue Nikons D850, Z7 & Z6 to tether to LR Mac OS

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Same question as above. I was in the initial Nikon group. If you're asking for us to be part of something new (live view?), I'm happy to do it again. Tethering is what I use LR for—I still don't like that catalog, don't like the separation between LR Classic and LR—don't want to sync photos everywhere—so . . .I'm here for tethering.

Still only a measly D750, but until Nikon comes out with AI that tells me my composition or exposure or DOF is no good, try again, not much reason to upgrade.  Or LR could do that—think of what a boost to Sensei to be able to critique my shoot as I go along. <BG>

Votes

Translate

Translate