• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Disable Tool Notification Bezel

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we please have an option to disable the notification that comes up with every action made in DEVELOP mode? (see screenshot).  Often times this notification is placed directly over an area that I am working on.  Or if not able to disable it, can we have the option to reposition or resize it?  I think many users would be appreciative of this feature.  Thanks

Screen Shot 2022-10-21 at 11.19.01 PM.png

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using a Wacom tablet? LrC does not routinely display a notification for every action made in the Develop module, though it does display a message as you are showing when UNDO is used. Also, what messages LrC does display (mainly UNDO and Autosync messages) should be shown below the image, unless the Filmstrip is hidden (which is not in your screenshot) which will see the message then overlay the image. But IIRC a Wacom tablet will display a notification when any adjustments are made, though whether they can be disabled I really don't know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These notifications are also displayed by the software controlling Loupedeck and other MIDI controllers (e.g. MIDI2LR).  They have options for turning off the notifications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, I think it was Loupedeck I was thinking of, not Wacom. Memory lapse again.

Votes

Translate

Translate