• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P:(Masking) Duplicate and Invert Mask, in one click

Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 'Select subject' feature is really great. But to reverse the selection you need to first use this feature and then choose for 'Duplicate and Invert Mask'. Sometimes, the subject is already fine, but everything around it needs some more editing.

Would it be possible to add a feature where I could select just that in one click, instead of 2. 

A feature called i.e. 'Select all but Subject'?

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After you select the subject just click the invert checkbox in the Select Subject Panel under the Histogram or even easier hit the Apostophe key which is the Invert Shortcut.

Screen Shot 2022-08-04 at 10.27.24 AM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Bob for pointing this out. I know the apostrophe does invert the selection. I'd still need to press that though to have it inverted. I would like to have this feature in one click. Call me lazy 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm 99.9999 Percent sure there will not be a Select Not Subject and Select Not Sky so you migh as well get used to hitting the apostrophe or as I do just click the Invert Checkbox with the mouse.

Votes

Translate

Translate