• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Multiple catalog syncing

Explorer ,
Aug 13, 2014 Aug 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When can we expect to see lightroom mobile able to handle sync'ing multiple catalogs? As it is with the limitation to a single catalog it is very limited in a real business case scenario...

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
77 Comments
LEGEND ,
Jan 25, 2020 Jan 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've imported Windows PST files to Mac Mail several times, there's a utility (I'm an IT guy). To suggest that Microsoft, at 95% of the market then, wasted one second plotting against its users changing to Mac is at best uninformed.

I agree with a lot of what you say about how Adobe has handled the transition, but what I see in you is a person without good IT support. I've not lost any photos, because I recognized Adobe's nomenclature mistake, and stayed FAR away from LR Cloudy. I also haven't upgraded to Catalina yet because I read these threads, as all LR users should. Get a Mac IT guy! It'll save you money!

PS-nowhere does it say that Cloudy is the "default", but maybe it takes us Boomers to not think of anything new as "taking over". LR Classic still works great for me: fast, efficient, cost-effective. You go Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please provide the ability to have multiple catalogs stored on the cloud and accessible through all version of Lightroom and Lightroom Classic. It would be great to be able to open any one of my devices and access my catalogs and not have to carry an external HD and only be able to access from a computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate