• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Save a Snapshot on Export

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Export panel, add an option to save a snapshot during the export. Include custom options to name the snapshot with the date or other custom string. This can be saved in an export preset.

As an example, I have an export preset that use used for a specific social media account. I can update that export preset to save a snapshot of the image. The snapshot is named after the social media account and date, such as "IG 2022-10-01" or "FB 2022-10-01". I make some changes to the image and use another preset export on the same image which uses different settings for printing the image, a snapshot is saved, named "Print Adobe RGB 2022-10-08". Later, I can view the snapshots to quickly see versions of the same image used for different social media networks, printing, or other uses. This also allows for a history of exports to be saved in snapshots.

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
LEGEND ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

While waiting for Adobe to implement this, you could use the Snapshot on Export plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate