Copy link to clipboard
Many professional photographer uses Capture One for tethering instead of the Lightroom Classic because of the ways better workflow and the ways more options they has on the program.
What we need is:
- "JPG Only" mode while shooting raw + jpg
- Show the newest picture automaticly
- iPad Pro M1 support
- Stabile system without camera disconnectings
- Tethering to one file instead of collecting 2-300 photos to a folder.
- Export option to the photoshop (starting with the camera raw window)
Oh and One more thing!
Support as many cameras as you could because one main issue with the Capture One is they are not supporting most of the medium format cameras such as the hasselblad, pentax etc..