Highlighted

Lightroom 5.7 download

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to revert back to my Lightroom 5 but the latest version I have is 5.2.  I need 5.7 for it to be compatible with my D810.  Can someone help me?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JimHess | Adobe Community Professional

It's available for download on the same website where you can download Lightroom 6 or Lightroom CC. Just scroll down a little further.

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Topics

Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom 5.7 download

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to revert back to my Lightroom 5 but the latest version I have is 5.2.  I need 5.7 for it to be compatible with my D810.  Can someone help me?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JimHess | Adobe Community Professional

It's available for download on the same website where you can download Lightroom 6 or Lightroom CC. Just scroll down a little further.

Topics

Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same issue. I needed to upgrade my 5.2 version so LR could process images from my D610. I downloaded the above version and I get an error message saying the "Adobe Application Manager, required to start your trial, is missing or damaged. Download a copy of Adobe Application from...." which i did and then it asks me to start my 30 day trial. But I already own LR 5.

And if I enter my serial number it doesn't accept it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see the 5.7 after scrolling down , it only has 5.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just click to Download- there is only Version 5.7.1 available.

ScreenShot072.jpg

This is the Windows download:

ScreenShot073.jpg

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.3, Lightroom 3.3, Photoshop 2020 (21.2.1), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm.. I can only see now Lightroom 6. Does this mean 5.x are no longer available?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 5 is not listed in the 'old' Download link page as discussed in this forum thread but it is still available to you through your Account and your Order History.

Download older versions of Adobe apps

If you purchased Lr 'boxed' on a CD from a store, and did not register with Adobe, you will have to contact Adobe by the 'Contact us' link.

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.3, Lightroom 3.3, Photoshop 2020 (21.2.1), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it is NOT there pal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe it's necessary to contact Adobe direct now. Here is a link, click on the little "balloon" in the lower right-hand corner of the screen to initiate a chat session.

Contact Adobe support 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines