• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Portfolio: New Lightroom Page not Showing in Pages View

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2024 Sep 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a Portfolio site. Recently I was doing some changes, and was adding a new lightroom page connection with an album in Lightroom. The connection was created and the new page appeared, but when I went to the Pages list, the new page was not visible. So I couldn't add it to the navigation, nor remove it! I tried again with same outcome. I even deleted the album, renamed the collection in Lightrom CC, which sync to Lightroom, and then added it as a new page in Portfolio. Same outcome, it was added to the connections list, but not visible in Pages.

I have an request active with Portfolio Supoport, and I was asked to to reach out to Lightroom Support, but they can't remove connections at their side, nor will they liaise with Portfolio to discuss the problem. I'm waiting on Portfolio Support now, but wonder if anyone has experienced this problem.

MacBook with latest updates. Safari browser.

Thanks, David

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2024 Sep 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Publish, try using a different browser. You might be seeing a cached version of the site from Safari's memory.  

I can usually clear my browser's cached data with Ctrl/Cmd + R or Ctrl/Cmd + F5 (with function keys enabled).

See Lightroom Integration with Portfolio:

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/articles/360036768213-Troubleshooting-Lightroom-albums-in-Adobe-Port...

Also see Managing Portfolio Pages:

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/articles/360035498214-Managing-pages

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2024 Sep 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Nancy for replying. I've tried a different browser and cleared cached data as recommended (and I also used CCleaner) but the problem persists. It is in Edit/develop rather than live site that the problem exists.  The sync with LR CC and LR is fine. The new page / album connections appear, the page is initially visible, but just does not get added to the pages list. So I can't add to navigation, delete, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2024 Oct 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue seems to have been that the pages / connections were not been added into the navigation list, rather into another destination.  Possibly I did not specify correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2024 Oct 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can have up to 5 Portfolio sites. LR probably uploads to the last site you worked on, unless you specify a default site.  

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines