• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't access shared LR albums after switching accounts.

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2023 Sep 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to switch my Adobe Account to another, because my work-email had to be changed. To not lose all my albums and preferences in the cloud, I shared my albums I had on my old account with the new one. That seemed to work quite nice. But now I can't access them anymore. Probably because my old account lost it's subscribtion or anything.
Do shared albums need to have active accounts on both ends? If that's the case, the whole idea was meant to fail from the beginning. And also, can I access those albums again, if I would revive my old account with a subscribtion or maybe even with the free trial?

Working on a Macbook M1 with Ventura installed.
Any help would be much appretiated. 

Bildschirmfoto 2023-09-07 um 14.07.45.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2023 Sep 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should contact Adobe Customer Care and ask if they can access your old account and migrate it to your new one. Here's the link https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html. Type "agent" in the chat to get a live person to talk to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2023 Sep 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot Theresa, will try that. Good hint with the agent command. Didn't know that 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines