• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't see the photos on my tablet in LR Mobile

Engaged ,
Jan 25, 2024 Jan 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a long-time LR CC user just starting with Mobile on Android. Adobe's documentation says, "Once you've signed in, you can view your device photos mirrored in the app." I do not see any of my device photos. What am I missing? Do I have to put the files in a specific folder? Is there a way to import the photos into LR Mobile? Thanks.

Bill

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2024 Jan 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a Lightroom account with Cloud Storage (not Lightroom Classic) then as long as all the photos are synced to the Cloud, these photos and albums should indeed appear in Lightroom Mobile, if you are signed in with the same account details.

What do you see when you log in at http://lightroom.adobe.com/?

Also which version of Lightroom do you have installed? (go to help-system info).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not see any of my device photos. What am I missing? 

Bill

By @Bazsl

Are you selecting the "Gallery" tab at the bottom left of the main Lightroom screen? That should reveal all the photos currently stored in the device gallery, allowing you to view them from within Lightroom (as well as edit or delete them). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, Jim. I have copied several raw image files (.cr3) from my camera's SD card to my Samsung tablet. I want to view those photos in LR Mobile and delete the ones I don't want. When I get home I'll move the files to my PC and edit in LR CC and Photoshop. I cannot find a way to view photos on the tablet's internal storage in LR. Frequently, I will be doing this with no internet connection. How can I open the photos on local storage?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW, I see a blank screen when I select the Gallery tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2024 Jan 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use the standard Gallery app on the phone, not in LrM, do you see your photos there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 27, 2024 Jan 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem was not what I thought. I can see JPEG files but not .CR3 files. After talking to Adobe support (twice because the first tech knew less about LR Mobile than I do) we found that to open .CR3 files you must select the file(s) in the file manager then share them with LR Mobile. CR3 files are not visible in LR Mobile's gallery view or in the stand alone Gallery app. I hope that gets fixed but at least I have a work around.

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines