• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Collaborating within Lightroom CC between Two CC Subscriptions

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Creative Director and I need a way to share and organize photos between the two of us. Currently, we are uploading photos to Google Drive. However, I enjoy the editing, rating, and meta-tagging abilities associated with Lightroom CC. Is there a way to collaborate within a Lightroom CC library, where we can both edit, rate, and add meta tags to the same photos?

If not, is there another Adobe program that could organize photos in this way? Maybe a way to upload my Lightroom folders/albums to CC Libraries where I can collaborate from there?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi gabrielleg32830280,

We'd love to get this request and feedback submitted officially as a feature request so the engineering team can get this recorded. Could you please post this feedback here:

Lightroom CC for Desktop | Photoshop Family Customer Community ​

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gabrielleg32830280  wrote

My Creative Director and I need a way to share and organize photos between the two of us. Currently, we are uploading photos to Google Drive. However, I enjoy the editing, rating, and meta-tagging abilities associated with Lightroom CC. Is there a way to collaborate within a Lightroom CC library, where we can both edit, rate, and add meta tags to the same photos?

If not, is there another Adobe program that could organize photos in this way? Maybe a way to upload my Lightroom folders/albums to CC Libraries where I can collaborate from there?

Lightroom CC isn't really a multi-user application.

What you could do is both use Lightroom CC but using the same Adobe account. Both using the same account may or may not be practical in your situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We currently do this using a few different adobe logins to separate photo sets with different clients and editors but would love to be able to share individual albums from one account to another so we can each use our own lightroom catalogs but also share rating/editing on select albums.  This would also make it easier to use the full-featured desktop lightroom vs the web version which is how we currently have multiple accounts open at once.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently there is no sharing between accounts. It’s an awesome idea though.

For now you could share an account. You are allowed to use the same account on two computers at the same time, but there is no limit to how many mobile devices you use. This could open up the possibility to add more members to your team, all with access to the same account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google photos (so not google drive!) and Apple photos (even supports raw files) can do this but Lightroom CC can't. Would be a great feature and has been requested many times on the feedback.photoshop.com forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines