• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coloring

New Here ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use presets as an editing tool, I apply the one preset to the entire album and then go back through and manually edit it to get the right tones of coloring. I started editing an album last night and my preset looked normal. I got back on Lightroom mobile today and the coloring of my photos is absolutely horrible. I am beyond frustrated. I don't know if it's a bug or what but I have never ran into this issue while using this preset. I use the same preset with every album.. PLEASE HELP

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you give us more information please? Firstly, how do you go about applying the preset to the entire album? And on the photos that have horrible coloring, what happens if you apply the same profile again? Can you tell us more about what "absolutely horrible" looks like or better still, show us an example please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines