• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

develop mode unavailable

Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased the subscription and downloaded lightroom. I am disappointed that I can see the develop mode like it was in Classic version. One of the feature I am particualarly looking for it to edit the image directly on histogram. Is there an option that I can get the view and panels that earlier classic version had 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The histogram editing is only available in Classic Lightroom.

Did you really intend to subscribe to just "Lightroom", the newer cloud-dependent program?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The interface for Lightroom is notably different. What in particular are you looking for that you feel you need that isn't available? The histogram is somewhat different in Lightroom when compared to LrC. And there is no method to change that. Some will disagree with me. But I regard Lightroom, when compared to Lightroom Classic, as more of a Lightroom lite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i just learned that there are 2 versions . So, i just got the classic version and it resolved the problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines