• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Display calibration for iPad Lightroom mobile

New Here ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening. I would like to ask, when there will be a solution for color management for Lightroom mobile on my 2020 iPad pro. At this moment there is no way to calibrate or measure the display of the device which makes working with lighroom pretty much useless since it will deliver wrong results compared to my calibrated monitor at my PC or the Macbook. I am a little shocked to see so little topics about that on my search on google and even in this forum right here, so I wanted to reach out to you. Adobe is a founding member of the ICC, just like apple. So both of them should be on the same page about that problem and there is still no solution for this huge issue out there which is very disappointing right now. Thank you very much in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi this is great point , 

calibrationtab need to have on iPad Lightroom so isHDR merge!! 
would like to see it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

IPads are calibrated by apple at the factory. Calibration is surprisingly good but only if you do two things. Turn off True Tone and turn off night shift. Both will royally ruin color accuracy. Also watch your screen brightness carefully. It would be much better if you could hardware calibrate yourself but any recent iPad (especially the pro ones) is rather good out of the box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines