• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting Issues

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I've been using Lightroom for a while now, but this is the first time I've encountered issues. I'm having a hard time exporting my edited photos to my mobile. What can I possibly do to solve this issue? Please help! Thanks.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry you're having trouble. When you click the Share button, do you not get a menu of options to share (see attached)? You can export images to your mobile one of three ways:

1.  Share to... - brings up Android OS Share panel
  2.  Save to Device - saves directly to the camera roll
  3.  Export as... - will also save to the camera roll but allows you to choose the file size and format before saving

Depending on the status of your library (whether or not the images are synched to the local device) and the export size, it may take a while to download the asset(s), apply the edits and render the images out.

Jeremy Verinsky - Lightroom Mobile QE at Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Jeremy! Yep. I just did some self-diagnose to my phone and fortunately, it worked. Bu the way, I tried the 'technique' you mentioned here. Everything's good now. Thanks a lot! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines