• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Failed to load development version

New Here ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I put an SD card in my android phone today and moved all the photos from internal storage to the SD card. When I opened LR app today all my photos were blacked and when I click on them it says "failed to load development version". I tried putting back photos grom sd to internal memory and it still doesn't work, and I tried to import these photos again and it says that it is imported but when I enter the app theres the same amount of blacked photos. What do I do? 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is all my presets are gone and I can't import them again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem!!! Also, when I tried to log in and log out again. All the things are gone!!!!
I can't see any photos and presets. After I updated on Feb 2022.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same, and don't have any solution. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Samething, this is my secondtimes. How to fix it "failed to load development version" ? My preset is gone tf.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Sorry you're having trouble. Try the steps at the bottom of this post: https://adobe.ly/3sKqlqF _
Also, it sounds too simple but you can try force-stopping the app and restarting your device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines