• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

.gpr file not loading in lr mobile android

Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2022 Nov 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Hope someone can help? I'm using a Samsung galaxy s20fe latest os and lr mobile from the play store basic free version. So when I download a gopro .gpr raw photo to my phone and then find it in the lr file explorer through the app it shows the .gpr file but it's grayed out and I can't select it. All the .jpg files are clickable but not the raw file. Any thing I'm missing here do I need to download something else to make this work? I'm looking to edit raw files from the gopro and after searching found lr mobile was supposed to work. Fingers 🤞🏻 
TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2022 Nov 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I'll answer my question my self. So I found a guy on the internet that said to just change the file name in my android file explorer from xxxxxx.gpr to xxxxxx.dng. presto I now can load and edit my raw gopro files in lr mobile!!! And man do they come out beautiful!!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2023 Aug 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Life saver, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Goooooooood:-D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines