• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Had Lightroom as a photo major student when semester ended I lost Access to desktop and syncing

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am a college student with photography as my major. I was given access to Lightroom mobile and I was able to use the desktop version as well. 

Since the semester ended I am still able to take photos on my Lightroom m0obile app but I no longer have access to the desktops version. 

I don't want to lose any of my collections but I feel I have no other option but to uninstall the mobile app and reinstall. I switched to a paid account, although I am still in my first week and it is a free weeklong trial, it's the same sign in information but none of my photos are there. They still won't sync from my mobile app. 

I have been trying to figure this out for weeks and I'm just so lost. 

Can someone kindly please help explain what is happening here? 

I have researched and researched and I can't figure it out. 

I'm guessing the college was able to give me access as a user to Lightroom and I want to pay to keep using it. I just don't know how to get my current app to sync with the desktop. 

Any other steps I can take besides deleting and reinstalling? 

Thank you for taking the time to read this and if anyone has any input I would heavily appreciate it. I have been putting my brain through the wringer trying to solve this. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?