• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to clear cloud storage on Lightroom Mobile?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

My mobile lightroom cloud storage is full, however, i'm not sure how to free up space? It's not synced to my computer, I checked, so I can't change it there. 

As many of you have probably experienced, having a question that seems to have no solution is super frustating.

Thank you!

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

I FOUND THE ANSWER

After watching a Youtube video since Adobe doesn't seem to touch on this issue, and some digging of my own, I found out. 

If you're using lightroom MOBILE and your cloud runs out of storage, you need to download the creative cloud app. From there, go to Files > LR Photos > then proceed to delete photos you no longer want synced (make sure you have a copy somewhere though) Then delete them in the trash can (still testing this part out, if it's neccessary or not) 

But I was able t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you delete the photos from the cloud to free up space, where are you hoping to keep them instead? Do you sync to a desktop computer perhaps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The originals/edited ones are in my cameraroll! I'm not too worried about losing them, they're mostly just selfies or random things haha. I actually did find the answer to my question as well, but I appreciate you replying!!! 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I FOUND THE ANSWER

After watching a Youtube video since Adobe doesn't seem to touch on this issue, and some digging of my own, I found out. 

If you're using lightroom MOBILE and your cloud runs out of storage, you need to download the creative cloud app. From there, go to Files > LR Photos > then proceed to delete photos you no longer want synced (make sure you have a copy somewhere though) Then delete them in the trash can (still testing this part out, if it's neccessary or not) 

But I was able to free up room! Hope this helps anyone else. Thank you if you tried to help as well 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines