• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to import user created camera profile into Lightroom on iPad?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, is there a way to import a user created camera profile into the iPad version of Lightroom like you can with Lightroom Classic?  Just got a new lens (Sony 20-70 G) and while Adobe doesn't have a profile for it yet, a third party has created one that people say will work good enough until we get an official solution.  However I can't find a way to import it on my iPad like people are telling me to for Classic (I don't own classic FWIW).

Am I missing something obvious, or is this not possible?  Thanks for your help.

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

No, I don't believe there's any way to import camera profiles using LrM on an iPad. You would have to import it into the Lightroom desktop app instead, from where it would sync to the cloud and then to your iPad.

However, what you have sounds more like a lens profile, not a camera profile, and I don't know of any way to import lens profiles into the Lightroom ecosystem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I don't believe there's any way to import camera profiles using LrM on an iPad. You would have to import it into the Lightroom desktop app instead, from where it would sync to the cloud and then to your iPad.

However, what you have sounds more like a lens profile, not a camera profile, and I don't know of any way to import lens profiles into the Lightroom ecosystem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, thanks for the help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines