• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove photos from "My edits" album in Lightroom Mobile?

Participant ,
Jan 22, 2024 Jan 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried resetting all edits, removing every possible edit, and reverting everything to default on an image. Nothing works. The image is still in My edits album.

The issue for me is that I sometimes apply some minor edits to test something and revert back immediately. So now I have hundreds of photos in this album that are not really edited in any way - which makes this album completely useless.

Is there a way to remove unedited photos from this album?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to remove unedited photos from this album?

By @TomazDrnovsek-old

No, I don't believe so. If you move a slider, that's an edit. Moving a slider back to the default position is still regarded as an edit. Applying a preset to restore the image to Adobe Default is still regarded as an edit.

Does the Android app have an "Undo" function in edit mode? The iOS version does, and if you revert the "minor edits for testing" by using that Undo function, rather than moving sliders back to the default position, that does appear to remove the image from the "My Edits" album. Though how practical you would find that only you could say.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, that's a shame.

I don't know how would anybody find this feature useful.

I'd love to have a folder with my edited photos but if I reset all edits, I don't consider that photo edited. Now, it's just a mixture of hundreds of edited and unedited photos and completely useless in any way - at least for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2024 Jan 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't even get photos to disappear from My Edits even after resetting all the edits (even after just making a simple slider amend).

These 'albums' have never worked particularly well in my view and have had bugs in the past, incorrectly showing an edit status.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 26, 2024 Jan 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exactly!

Apparently, if you touch a photo in any way, that's an edit, and somebody wants to have all those photos in a special album for some reason. Actually edited photos are not so important, it seems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines