• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Watermark images in an album in Lightroom before sharing it with a client?

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there , 

I am currently using Lightroom mobile and would like to invite a client into her gallery . Firstly I would like to watermark the photos as she will be only selecting 20 from the 80 photos . How can I achieve this without having to export the whole gallery with the watermark option? 

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We're sorry but the option to add Watermark to images while sharing an album with someone is currently not available in Lightroom. The only workaround is to export the images with the watermark first & then re-import the images to a new album & share that.

You can add your vote to the feature request to include this feature in Lightroom here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-web/lightroom-web-ability-to-watermark-images...

You can also follow the thread for updates on the development of this feature.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines