• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I bought adobe lightroom app premium in different apple id

Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a premium subscription on my new iphone.

after a while i changed my apple id to a google mail - and everything works fine.

except now im getting an aggressive notifications every time i open lightroom that i need to use my old apple id or else.

i tried - Everything and it doesnt work.

1.i cant cancel because i paid for a full year subscription.

2. It won't let me connect my new account.

3. I switched accounts snd after a day i still get the same messeges that eont let me use the purchased spp

what csn i do

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Leo

Your Lightroom subscription is tied to your original iTunes ID.  When our app launches, I think it checks to see if there are any subscription updates, and this causes the messages you've seen.

I don't know if Apple can refund you since you already committed to a year of service in advance, but since they control subscrioption transactions it couldn't hurt to reach out to their Support team and ask what they can do.  If they could migrate your subscription to your new iTunes ID, that may help, but I've never heard that any such thing is possible.  At the very least, perhaps they can force your subscription to end on your original account (if you cannot do that yourself) so that you can eventually resubscribe to Lightroom with your new iTunes ID.  I wish I could offer more help, but Apple owns app store transactions.  On our side, your Lightroom account with Adobe should remain subscribe for the remaining portion of your paid year of service.  Soon after that lapses, you should then be able to resubscribe with your new iTunes ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines