Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

iphone camera roll photos not showing up in lightroom mobile

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, im wanting to import photos from my camera roll, both the recent folder and another album ive created. It appears that photos which are visible in my camera roll are not visible within lightroom however. Photos which ive taken earlier today in my recent folder appear but others that ive taken just now do not show in lightroom. 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like Camera Roll permissions for Lightroom may be set to specific photos, but not All Photos.  Please check iOS Settings > Privacy > Photos > Lightroom > "All Photos" is enabled

If the issue is that you want Lightroom to auto-import all camera roll photos, still check the setting above, and in LR app Settings > Import, confirm Photos is enabled.  This setting works from the time it is turned on, but doesn't auto-import older photos captured while the setting may have been disabled.

Hope this helps a bit!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I had the opposite problem, pictures from work werre suddenly showing up in LR and it was making me nuts.  It's been ages since I looked at LR on the iPhone, I don't know how this setting was turned on but I have to say LR on the phone has come miles. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines