Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Latest release broke Lightroom Android

Participant ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the poweful Samsung Tab S7 Plus tablet.

It crashes all the time, opening the brush = immediate crash and various other things crash it, plus random crashes.

Will it be fixed immediately or how can I restore the last version?

Thanks

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

duplicate

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump. I assume it isn't a widespread issue, as there have been no replies, so please can someone tell me how to revert to the previous version of LR?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

New version doesn't work for me. How can I go back?

Is it safe to download from 3rd party websites like this or is there an official way of doing it? https://adobe-lightroom-mobile.en.uptodown.com/android/versions

Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines