• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Syncing not working

New Here ,
May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I started using Lightroom CC this year, with the trial version i did not have any problems syncing photos with my mobile (uploading them to the cloud). The trial expired i bought the photographic package and now it takes ages to upload sync pictures, i don't even have thousands of pictures only 158. Im trying to sync 40 pictures and it is taking ages and even in some pictures it can stay in the same one for days.

I uninstalled the app, restarted, erasing pictures that were syncing, i have tried everything nothing works. I would like a little help to sync my photos in a decent time.

I hope someone can help me, Thanks everyone.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Richaud,

We're sorry to hear about sync issues with Lightroom CC, could you please let us know which exact version of Lightroom CC you're working on and which operating system are you using?

Could you please try the steps mentioned in this thread and let us know if it helps? Lightroom CC: Syncing stuck forever | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue and the indicated "Fix" is a no go for me since no images are shown after doing the first steps therefore cannot delete or alter flags and I'm still stuck with 1 Phantom Photo perpetually sync'ing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sahil:

I have the same problem.

I migrated my LR Classic catalog to LR CC some months ago. The migration was signaled as a success. But the photo sync is still going on, and the sync status says "sync pending", and the message at the bottom says "syncing 30 photos". I tried holding down the option button and hitting the cloud icon, but LRCC returns a blank screen when I do that. Always 30 photos!

I have downloaded the Diagnostic File. How can I send it to you?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another here with "Syncing 1 Photo" but option-clicking the cloud icon shows no photo.

The Mac with this problem syncs with another Mac which shows everything sync'd and backed up and has total number of photos one more than the stuck Mac. So the problem photo is not a problem file for all Macs.

Update: I have been able to solve this by tracking down the problem photo (by comparing the two Macs) and deleting it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Sahil -

I am having the sync issue as well (Syncing 84 photos for 10+ hours) and holding down Option key (Mac) while clicking the cloud opens a window with sync status chosen, but there are no images that load. Adobe has seen this on my system. I sent them the full report about 30+ hours ago, but I haven't heard yet. Would you please look at my log, as well. I have it downloaded and ready to send.

Thanks,

Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem here and the suggested fix does not work as no images show up when I hold down the Option key and click on the cloud icon.

I've been having this problem for MONTHS and none of the suggested fixes have worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines