• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile does not sync with cloud (Android)

Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just realised that LR is not syncing the photos since several months. I use LR mobile on android. On the mobile app, I see that several photos are apparently synced but if you look at the detail info, I see them still uploading. Connecting to the cloud, I have several hundreds of sync issue. It is suggesting to open the app and finish sync from the mobile, but I can do so. 

Screenshot_20220704_184423_com.adobe.lrmobile_edit_228421562397434.jpg

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
Android , Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Lightroom. We are here to help.

Please do not re-install the Adobe Lightroom Mobile or sign out of the application. This can lead to potential data loss.

Could you please share the version of Adobe Lightroom & the Android OS you are working on? What is the format of images you are working with? Are they JPEG or RAW?

Have you tried changing the internet connection to a different WiFi or mobile network?

Please ensure Lightroom is up to date. Apply a few random edits to the images pending to be synced, which should kick start the Sync. For the time being, you can pause the Auto-Import temporarily on the mobile.

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ranjisha,

• I am using 7.4.1 LR,
  • android 12.0.0,
  • files are jpeg
  • Changed different WiFi. I am currently with WiFi and fiber. 
  • Also using 4G connection does not do the trick.. 

Suggestions? 

Thanks for the help.. 

M. 

Interestingly, if I apply random changes it does not appear to start sync automatically, at least not immediately. If I push for sync I get the check mark but still uploading. 

•  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I didn't hear back from you yet. Any ideas how to solve the problem? 

Best, 

M. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info. Can you log in to the cloud,  lightroom.adobe.com

and check the sync option. Do you see anything stating sync issue? Can you share a screenshot of that screen? Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As I mentioned on my first message, yes, I see severla hundres of sync issues (see attachemt). If I click on any of the not sync photo, it tells me that I need to open the app on the mobile to finish the synching.

Best,

M.

Marco25119152s8w8_0-1657566968445.png

Marco25119152s8w8_1-1657566996712.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am still waiting to solve thi issue. Can you please reach out asap? I keep paying for a service that I dont receive. As you can imagine, this is not acceptable.

Thanks,

M. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This same error is happening to me. Infuriating that there doesn't seem to be a clear answer anywhere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what's your telephone? Huawei here.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still waiting... I want to know how I can get back the money I paid for a service that I am not receiving. I will contact cc and see what they say. Keep you posted.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 10, 2024 Aug 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you give up? I have the same problem att the moment with LR Mobile on a Huawei P30 Pro/Android.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2024 Aug 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! Are they any solution to the sync problems on the way?  Prefer to using my mobil to publish but classic to work with.  A lot of pictures is waiting for settings in the mobil .  Have to find another solution if the problem is not going to be solved.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines