• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile - Export to Camera Roll timestamp

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When exporting pictures to my iOS camera roll, the picture's date is changed to date/time of the export whereas a while ago Lightroom used to apply the date the picture has been taken. Is there a switch where I can change this behaviour of Lightroom?

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to know this too. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2023 Jun 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes there is. If you connect the camera to your iPad and then in the Lightroom select Import from camera device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2023 Jul 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I still experience the same issue. Timestamp shows correctly in Lightroom app after importing from camera, but when exporting edited pictures to iOS Camera Roll it changes the timestamp to the date/time of export, and not the date/time it's been taken. Anyone has the same issue with Lightroom mobile? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines