• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile Photos Gone

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2015 Jun 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I went to check my Lightroom Mobile photos synced to the Adobe cloud but couldn't get the Mac app to connect (it continuously said "waiting for connection"). I went to my iPad to check the photos from there and it told me I had no collections. I went over to my iPhone's LR Mobile app and when it first opened, all of my collections were there. Then it went to a loading screen and when it came back it said I had no collections. I had hundreds of pictures synced to the cloud so this is both incredibly frustrating and terrifying. Is this just a connection issue or did all of my photos some how get deleted?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 15, 2015 Jun 15, 2015

Did you connect a new Lr Desktop catalog to your account? Since Lr Mobile currently only supports one catalog at a time the previous connected catalog will be purged. In that case you should have recieved a caution allert within Lr Desktop. - Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 410 Replies 410
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2018 Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I have reset your trial. 

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OH MY GOODNESS.

You are a life saver! Thank you so much. Now, just to clarify, when the trial expires, will I lose all my photos?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need a way to figure out somewhere to download your photos or start a subscription for continuing to store them.  You can save the photos to your device as well if you have space.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter,

I didn't sign for the subscription when I first downloaded the app on my iPhone, so it was just stored locally. I accidentally did start a trial but still had my photos after the trial expired.

Just want to ensure that my photos will still be on my iPhone after the reset trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, please do save your photos to your camera roll.  That will ensure they are on your phone.  After the trial ends, you will again have restricted access to photos in the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello sir, i got the same problem, how to reset the trial. i lost all my photo on the lightroom app. please help me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I was opening the Lightroom mobile app to edit some photos and I realized that all the pictures I took within the last 10 months disappeared! But they were there a week ago, is there a way to have them back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issues and it's very frustrating and annoying how they still don't have an answer to this. I lost almost all of my previous edits and saved presets from years and years ago. Please fix this issue Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does adobe cloud delete images after a trial, I have a friend using the free ios app and all her images where deleted from the iPhone and when logging into Lr Mobile web version is also empty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Please help me too. I had the Lightroom app on my mobile phone(Samsung J3) I was having performance issues with a lot of apps and had to delete and reinstall most of them. Upon reinstallation I have found my all my photos gone! Please assist me, my business heavily relies on those pictures I lost. I am devastated. Please help! I will do anything to get them back. Just please tell me you can access them.

Awaiting your feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anila,

It seems like you did not had any active subscription (please confirm if you have any), and upon uninstallation, any android application is designed to delete its local data. So I am sorry to inform that it's not possible to retrieve the local data after uninstallation of Lightroom CC Android, we can only try to retrieve the data which has been uploaded to our cloud servers.

Regards,

Arnab

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Arnab. Any way you can send me any data that was uploaded to your cloud servers? My email adress is anilla.nassuuna@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2018 Oct 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anila,

I tried searching our systems but was unable to find any account registered with email id anilla.nassuuna@gmail.com.

Regards,

Arnab Sil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe team,

I was randomly logged out of Lightroom Mobile CC.

This had never happened before.

When I logged back in, all my photos and presets were gone.
Nothing was in the cloud either and I didn't sync the phone.

Can these please be restored to (email removed)

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Anilla Nassuuna
The email address that you mentioned has a typo in it, however the account without a type doesn't have any subscription assigned to it either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2018 Oct 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem. I think I logged in on Lightroom for the laptop and I lost every photo in Lightroom mobile. Can you send me the zip with every photo? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem. I had 160+ photos on my Mobile Lightroom CC app on my Chromebook. I went to open the app, and lo and behold, the app signed me out. I logged back in, but when I logged in, all my photos disappeared. I have been using the same Adobe ID since the day I made an account. I also had never purchased a subscription for anything with Adobe. I was on the phone with customer service for an hour and a half, and got nowhere. Can anyone help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2018 Oct 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem as noahjose !, date 12 Oct 2018:

• Images taken with LR mobile before 12:44:28 (UTC+2) are missing.
  • Images taken after 12:44:28 until 15:27:12 are missing.
  • Images taken after 15:27:12 till 18:02:19 are missing.

This is extremely annoying, since my LR mobile does not save any images on the smartphone.

Since there are other users with similar problems on the 12th Oct, is there a problem in Adobe's database?

My subscription is up-to-date, no catalogues were changed, no app uninstalled / re-installed, image-upload on the 11th and 13th Oct is fine, some images of 12th Oct. are fine too. But three large chunks are missing.

PLEASE assist and held recover those images. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Peter, I have the same issue. My free trial for lightroom mobile expired. I tried to subscribe and to pay, but it didn't let me, I didn't know why. I reinstalled the app, and all 600 photos were gone. Can you help me bring them back? I would be grateful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe team,

I was randomly logged out of Lightroom Mobile CC.

This had never happened before.

When I logged back in, all my photos and presets were gone.
Nothing was in the cloud either and I didn't sync the phone.

Can these please be restored to amyvonparty@gmail.com

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2018 Nov 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just had this happen to me as well. I use Lightroom on my desktop, and had been using It on my mobile too. The content was separate. I just fired up Lightroom on mobile and was prompted to sign in, after signing in my mobile photos are gone! I was not prompted that I would lose photos by signing in. Is there any way to recover them?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see any server deletes from the Adobe ID you are using to access this forum.

Can you check to see if your photos are available if you browse to lightroom.adobe.com?  That should represent your current photos.

If you had photos that did not get uploaded to the cloud, see if you can recover them by following How to recover Lightroom for mobile (iOS) photos using iTunes File Sharing

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Peter! I must have been using the app without signing in previously, and was able to recover them using the article you linked. It's really disappointing that I'll lose my edits to those photos, but I'm glad to have recovered them. I wish I had been presented with a warning when logging in that content previously managed without logging in would be removed, and allowing me to take action to export or merge this content with my Adobe account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Peter and Adobe Team,

My Lightroom CC photos I took on my iPhone disappeared too. Could you kindly help me retrieve them?

Thanks and regards,

Isabella

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sent you a private message with details.

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines