• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile Premium not working

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the Lightroom Mobile Premium subscription (in-app purchase) but app says my subscription is expired and I don’t have access to creative cloud storage or selective gradients. When I try to renew subscription app says I’m already subscribed.

I have contacted Adobe via live chat and they said it was an iTunes billing issue as they have not received payment for my subscription but they seemed to not know much about the service as they kept offering that I subscribe to the Lightroom $9.99/month plan for desktop. I then contacted Apple and they assured me that it is an issue on the developers end.

I have been dealing with this issue for several weeks with no resolution. It is very frustrating because it worked perfectly the first month of my subscription but after the auto renewal I began to have these issues. Since then I cancelled my subscription and re-subscribed and the issue still exists. Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Note: This is a very old thread and persons experiencing similar issues are likely to have different problems and potential solutions than those ascribed here. To prevent additional confusion, this thread is now locked. If you are having an issue similar to this please start a new thread and include complete information about your device, subscription, and the problem you are encountering. 

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 502 Replies 502
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Lexy2446200598ma 

It seems like you had a brief subscription to Lightroom through the Mac app, and that was cancelled on April 23.  I show no iOS appstore subscription to Lightroom for the same email ID you used for Lightroom Mac, and to post for help here.  If you have an active Lightroom iOS subscription, it must be connected to a different Lightroom login, not the one from your screenshot.

If you tap Restore Purchase in Lightroom iOS settings, please share with us the complete error message shown.

For faster help, please contact Adobe Support via chat.  Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello greule

i am having exact same problem, tried everything but none working please help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try with the adobe-id which you are using for this forum. This is the one which has the correct subsctiption applied. Let me know your results. - Guido / Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! I have the exact same problem. Spoke to Adobe and Apple but asked to speak to either side again. This is frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Coud you try to sign-in with the same adobe-id which you are using for this forum. It looks to me that this is the adobe-id which has a subscription applied. Hope this helps - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I purchased the Mobile Ligntroom 1TB storage plan in March and am wondering why my features stayed the same as the free trial... Others that also pay for the subscription have access to a Masking tool. However, I do not. I also do not have the ability to "restore purchases" under my account in the mobile app. Hoping someone can help me either troubleshoot this or fix my account. Thanks!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem two months in a row and NO help from adobe or apple. This is as unproffesional as it gets. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Я не могу второй месяц премиум функции,при том ,что с меня снимают деньги за эту подписку. В плей маркете показывает,что всё оплачено,а в приложении написано,что срок истёк.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try to sign-in with the same Adobe-id which you use for this forum. I can see a valid subscription applied to this adobe-id. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Google Translate:
Не могли бы вы войти в систему с тем же Adobe-id, который вы используете для этого форума. Я вижу, что к этому Adobe-id применена действующая подписка. - Guido / Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola porfavor me puedes ayudar, en mi sistema de android, no puedo usar la aplicación! La aplicación dice que mi suscripción ha caducado y cuando intento renovar dice que ya estoy suscrito. Probé tus consejos y ninguno funcionó. Ayúdame porfavor hice la compra de premium y no puedo utilizarla. Necesito respuesta urgente 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Liceth2438449768gx 

I see no Lightroom (Android) subscription for the account you signed into for help on the forums.  If you are already subscribed, you must be signed into Lightroom with another email address.  If you cannot remember the email address for your subscribed Lightroom account, please contact Adobe Support directly -- they may be able to help you remember the correct email for your Adobe account.  Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am dealing with the same issue. Pls help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Greule,

I have also purchased a subscription from Play Store, which has it's expury on June 2021, but in the LR app it shows subscription has expired and im inable to use any feature. I was able to use features till now and Adobe staff is asking me to consult Play Store. Could you please help me fix this issue? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2018 Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same please help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem plus a few others and have spent 50 or 60 online or on phone with Adobe Support without resolution. The problems are counting so I have gone from a basic one that worked Ok to a Premium Subscription that does not work at all. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'C Rusted'

I see you do indeed have a valid subscription to Lightroom.  You must sign into Lightroom using the same Email ID I see you used to post to the forums here.

Just as a basic test to ensure there's nothing wrong with your Adobe ID and password, or this isn't a matter of signing into the wrong account because of tapping on Google or Facebook login, etc., please sign into your account at https://lightroom.adobe.com  Do you see your correct account and expected photos there?  When you compare your account info in our web app's settings to the settings in Lightroom Mobile, are they the same?

If so, but you're still not seeing yourself as subscribed, does signing out and back in help?  Or have you tried reinstalling the Lightroom app on your mobile device?

--Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Charlie,

I have logged out and uninstalled the software about twice a month for six months. I didn't subscribe through ITunes but direct from Adobe's website.

The problem started immediately on upgrading from Basic. Each month something new goes wrong. Earlier this week all my "capture dates" were change be June 12th at 12:47am. No fun for 20,000 images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi moderators, 

me as well experience this dilemma of purchased/renewed membership but the lightroom for ipad app still says that my subscription is expired, I already paid for it but i still cant edit raw files

tried the other workaround you posted, even uninstalling the app and installing it again,

i already tried signing out my app store id and restoring purchase and loging in again with the appstore id.

pls help!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Idarine

Please look for a private message from me soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlie, 

I'm experiencing the exact same issue, I am paying for desktop full adobe suite but when I sign in on my new iPad, Lightroom says the trial has ended. All my cloud images are synced but will not allow me to edit RAW images. PS on iPad is working perfectly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Danielh

I see a valid, healthy Lightroom Premium subscription for Mobile for you.  If you still do not see this working OK for you, please try the help on this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html

If you need additional help, please post again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Charlie,

I'm having the same issue with Lightroom mobile for an iOS. I subscribed for a month after I did a free trial and it says unable to purchase even though it was purchased. It says on my iTunes account that it did go through and it's an active subscription. I tried making a different ID and it says I can't duplicated the purchase. Can you please help? Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chloe,

I see a healthy valid subscription for you.  If you don't see it, try restarting the app, and then try signing in again.  Please sign in with the same email ID you used for these forums here--your subscription is valid for only this one email address, and not any additional accounts you create with Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Thank you! I just loaded the app and it works now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines