Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lightroom out of sync on iPhone

Contributor ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom desktop shows 7,597 photos. That's also what I see when I log in to Lightroom on the web. However, on my iPhone 13, when I open Lightroom Mobile it says 716 photos under "All Photos". 

When I tap on the "cloud" to see what's happening with sync, it says "Uploading... 94 pending". 

I think this may be related to a problem I had over the weekend, where due to user error I deleted a bunch of photos in LrC (which I have syncing to Lightroom), and that deleted all of my photos in Lightroom. I was fortunately able to restore all of the deleted files, and as I said above, they are now appearing in Lr desktop and on the web. But not on my mobile phone. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021
As an udpate, I spoke to Adobe support, and we resolved this issue. They had me log in to the web version of Lightroom and check for sync conflicts. I found a few, and deleted those files. Then I signed out of Lr, restarted my phone, then signed in again. Now it's working again. 

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As an udpate, I spoke to Adobe support, and we resolved this issue. They had me log in to the web version of Lightroom and check for sync conflicts. I found a few, and deleted those files. Then I signed out of Lr, restarted my phone, then signed in again. Now it's working again. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines