• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom to SmugMug

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I upload from Lightroom to SmugMug, this is the error I receive in the web browser: Oops...We're really sorry, but for some reason we're unable to retrieve that information from Creative Cloud. If you need help, please contact us.

This occurs in both Safari and Chrome. MacOSX 13.2. Lightroom 6.1. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've reviewed your profile & I could not locate an active subscription to Lightroom that is needed to access Lightroom Web.

Please share any other email account you might have used to sign up for Lightroom via private message only with screenshots of the workflow you're trying.

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2023 Mar 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, ive searched for resolutions but all keep coming back to Creative Cloud issues. Could it be something with Mac updates that Adobe is having issues with? Worked fine up to recently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2023 Jun 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue and error message - "

Oops...

We're really sorry, but for some reason we're unable to retrieve that information from Creative Cloud. If you need help, please contact us."

.... Using  Lightroom CC vers 6.4 - Firefox - and a new (paid) SmugMug account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2023 Jun 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@davidl40703535 

More info is needed in order to help you out.

As noted here, please contact SmugMug and open a support ticket with them.  If you get stuck, go ahead and private message me with the details and we will try to get it resolved with them. 

-Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines