• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Local editing

Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2024 May 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you add option to work offline without usage of cloud? I need something that doesn't sync to cloud.

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 13, 2024 May 13, 2024

You can tap the cloud icon and pause sync.  This will allow you to work with all the premium edit features, while pausing upload of photos to cloud storage.  However, certain features like Search require cloud syncing.  

You can find more info at: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/work-with-lightroom-mobile-ios.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2024 May 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can tap the cloud icon and pause sync.  This will allow you to work with all the premium edit features, while pausing upload of photos to cloud storage.  However, certain features like Search require cloud syncing.  

You can find more info at: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/work-with-lightroom-mobile-ios.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2024 May 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is some kind of solution but still when Lightroom is killed by iPadOS any time you open this app it starts to sync photos to cloud. I would love to have full offline editinig like Lightroom Classic 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You did it on Lightroom CC dekstop so why not add it to Lightroom for iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's say it's possible. What are the downsides? The same as those that impact on LrD when working in Local mode (i.e. no access to any fetaures that require access to the cloud).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2024 May 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if I want to edit photos offline I don't need cloud features 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do this. The Device tab at the bottom of the app on the iPad shows images in your camera roll. They just need to add files support as well.  But as others have said, just pause Syncing and then you're working offline with local files,  no cloud syncing needed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines