Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost Phone

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2024 Jun 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunelly my phone was stolen last month,

i had no iCloud on and now all my pictures are lost, i edited a lot of photos using Lightroom, 

Can i get them back somehow or do something to restore them? 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you using the free version of Lightroom, or did you have an up-to-date subscription?

If you were using the free version then unless you have a backup of the phone I'm afraid you've lost all image content that you had inside Lightroom. The free version does not sync, so the photos remain on the phone, and without any form of phone backup you've lost them all.

But if you were using the subscription version, and syncing was up-to-date, then all the photos will have been stored in the Adobe cloud as well as on the phone. So you can access the cloud content by logging into your Adobe account either from a new phone or via the Lightroom Web app (login to your Adobe account at lightroom.adobe.com in any browser window).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jim is correct.  Just to add to his message... If you were ever subscribed at some point, even if your subscription is now expired, you may be able to download images if any are still stored in LR cloud storage.

I recommend using the Lightroom Downloader tool to save all your images to a Mac or Windows computer, if you have one.  More info: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/download-lightroom-photos.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines