• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LOST PHOTOS

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP PLEASE. Can someone please help me verify that I do in fact have an existing Lightroom mobile account?! There is absolutely no way of contacting any customer support or getting in contact with someone regarding this issue, other than posting here. VERY frustrating. I updated my phone last night and something happened with my Lightroom mobile app. It would no longer let me import photos from my mobile photo library. I could find no answers regarding this so thought it might be a glitch. I deleted the app and redownloaded but now ALL my pictures are gone. I thought I might have logged into the wrong account so I logged in through my Facebook. Nothing. AND it's saying I'm on a trial but I pay monthly!! I am SO CONFUSED. Someone help me PLEASE! I've lost all my pictures from my daughters birth. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP PLEASE. Can someone please help me verify that I do in fact have an existing Lightroom mobile account?! There is absolutely no way of contacting any customer support or getting in contact with someone regarding this issue, other than posting here. VERY frustrating. I updated my phone last night and something happened with my Lightroom mobile app. It would no longer let me import photos from my mobile photo library. I could find no answers regarding this so thought it might be a glitch. I deleted the app and redownloaded but now ALL my pictures are gone. I thought I might have logged into the wrong account so I logged in through my Facebook. Nothing. AND it's saying I'm on a trial but I pay monthly!! I am SO CONFUSED. Someone help me PLEASE! I've lost all my pictures from my daughters birth. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Macey, I see a valid Lightroom Mobile subscription that started based on the email ID you used to post for help on the forums.  Please check that you are signed into Lightroom with the same email address.  

If you deleted the app before you were subscribed and had all your stuff synced to cloud storage, then the files inside Lightroom were removed when you deleted the app because the app doesn't sync to cloud storage for free users.  If this is what happened, is it possible you still have an iTunes or iCloud backup of your phone from a time when your free Lightroom still had the photos you need?  If you can restore that backup onto your device, this page talks about how to use iTunes File Sharing to recover images: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.htm...

I hope something here helps!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines