• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost presets after downloading Lightroom Mobile CC on new mobile phone

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I hope someone can help me with this.

I recently got a new mobile device. I downloaded Lightroom Mobile CC and logged into the same account I was using on the previous device. When I logged in, I had discovered all of my presets had disappeared.

I decided to download Lightroom on my Mac as well for the desktop version. I thought I might want to start doing the monthly subscription but I was not 100% sure if it would be worth it for me, so I started a 7 day trial for the desktop version.

I thought this might also help me to recover my lost presets, but no. I still cannot find them and to make it worse now, i cannot cancel my free trial.

Even now on my old device, my presets have disappeared. On all devices I am logged into the same account so I know this is not the problem.

I would really appreciate any help because my presets are very important to me and I use them on a daily basis.

Thanks in advance!

Zoe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zoe,

That isn't a great user experience as presets are getting disappeared from Lightroom, we're sorry to hear about this. Let us help make it right.

I've sent you an private message. Please check.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please email me to tell me how I can get my presets back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please contact me?  I paid for a bunch of presets, a d they are all gone!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this just happened to me when I got a new phone. I had previously purchased my presets from another user. And now everything is wiped out and I don't even have previous pictures!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dud you hear anything back?  Mine are gone too and I'm not hearing from anyone.  I'm starting to get mad about this.  I've got quite a bit of money invested in my presets and they are gone!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The exact same thing happened to me.  All mine are gone 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dud you hear anything back?  Mine are gone too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines