• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR mobile not saving photos clicked in DNG format in Auto and Pro mode on iPhone SE 2020.

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to shoot in DNG format on my iPhone SE 2020. Every time I click on the capture button it makes the sound as if taking a photo however the pictures are not being saved in my library and I dont see a preview image as well after the picture is clicked. Its only saving pictures taking in HDR mode as DNG. If I shoot in JPG format its saving the picture perfectly in all 3 modes i.e Auto, Pro and HDR. I have completely formatted my phone and tried to capture DNG photos it just doesnt work. LR mobile works perfectly on my iPhone 12. Please help. 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @anthonyborra 

This should be fixed in the next Lightroom Mobile app update, releasing in the near future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alright, Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines