Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Lightroom. We are here to help!
Have you recently updated macOS, or has it been recently restored from time machine backup? Please uninstall Lightroom from the Creative Cloud app & then reinstall Adobe Lightroom from the Creative Cloud app but don't launch it yet.
Ensure Lightroom has required permissions to access storage on macOS
- Go to the System Preferences for your Mac, then Security and Privacy, then select the Privacy tab.
- Then select Accessibility from the list to the left & check if Lightroom Classic is added to the list with a checkmark in front of it.
- If Lightroom is not a part of the list, please add it by unlocking the window first using the lock at the bottom left, then clicking the + Icon & navigating to the Applications folder.
- Also, grant permissions to Lightroom under Full disk access found in the same list as Accessibility. As shown below for Lightroom Classic, it should look like it should be the same for Adobe Lightroom in your case.
5. Once done, restart the Mac & check if it helps.
Please let us know if this helps!