• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Migrating from an enterprise to personal account (merging NEF and XMP)

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 🙂

I'm currently attempting to export my lightroom library (enterprise account) into a personal account (I've been informed that I can only do this manually and can't use lightroom downloader). Does anyone have any advice for how to merge the NEF and XMP files so I can see my edit settings in my new library? Sorry if this is a simple fix, I'm not very familiar with these file types. Thank you!!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nothing to merge. When you import photos into your personal account, Lightroom will read the XMP files and apply the edits to the corresponding NEF files.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another option to migrate between accounts may be to create a Shared Album, with Can Contribute set,  on the Persoanl Account, inviting the email address to to the Enterprise Account. You can then upload directly (but would need to do this either for all Albums or upload to one Album and re-sort).

Like Charlie's example here but this was using the example of a free account......

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based-discussions/transfering-photos-to-pre...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines