• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Offline editing

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just installed newest udated version now in July 2022. It says I have LR 5.4 on my MacBook Pro M1 (OS 11.6.1).
I have always been able to edit photos offline with LR before. Now, as soon as I am not connected to the Internet (LR still open) there is comes up a big black square on top of the photo so I can't see it. The big black box says:
"No Internet Connection Available. Lightroom is running in offline mode. Reconnect to the internet network or try checking your internet cables and router." 

I try to restart LR with no WiFi but each time same big black square over the photo!

Before my update last week, it worked very well, so I wonder if this is a bug? Before, I could edit offline and later, when I was online again, it was syncing to the cloud. Exactly what I loved! I very much need offline editing possibilites in my work, so why istn't it possible with the newest version of LR any longer?
Leon Schulz

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to clarify: I have LR 5.4 20220607-ab0fd72 
And it's only since my latest update that the offline editing has ceased, showing that ugly big black squre over the photos.
Leon 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screenshot 2022-07-20 at 21.03.00.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines