• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

On iPad Pro 12.9 : why my photos appears blurry until I zoom inside?

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,
I'm a new user of Lightroom on iPad Pro (I use it on my desktop computer from years) and since I started using the mobile version on the iPad anything is constantly annoying me :
Why images in collections, albums (even when stored locally) always first appears blurry like if it was a quite low res preview?
I need to zoom in the picture and then dezoom to see it in the good and sharp quality. It is not a problem of size of the picture or heavyness of the file has I've tested with pictures sized in the native resolution of the iPad (2732px in the largest dimension). Even when the picture is correctly displayed (after I zoom and dezoom), if I swip to another and then get back to this previous picture, it is again displayed in the poor blurry version... it is really annoying.
This appens every time, even with pictures stored locally in the iPad, so it is not a sync problem. It is really strange.
Thank you for your help.
Xavier

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didnyou ever find a solution? I am having the exact same issue, and the only relevant result I got from Google was this question. Hoping you can share some wisdom, because I'm at a loss

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2023 Dec 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also noticing this issue but have not seen much info in it. It's really annoying to have to zoom in to see the full rez image but when zoomed out it's like a soft "preview". I'm guessing it has to do with performance to allow for quick swiping between photos without loading the whole rez raw image, but it's frustrating when editing from my iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines