Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Online and local Lightroom Library damaged

Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

All my catalog is lost with Lightroom CC, the one which is showing has no sense... I still have all the images but all folders of the catalog are lost!

Is there a way to retreive my original catalog ?

Thank you

Alexandre

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @pierret22352875,

Thank you for your patience and providing all the requested information as the team investigated the issue from the backend.

After reviewing the logs, the team was able to see several changes from a Windows machine on July 13, 2021, between 8:35 AM - 12:19 PM. This specific session only shows a login, thousands of folders/album deletions, and a quit. The team confirmed these were the only action that took place during this session. These actions look intentional, even if accidental, because they are trackable on the backend. Therefore, the team does not believe this is a bug.

We understand this is a frustrating situation because you’ve lost years of organization in the span of a few hours. We looked into a workaround that may reverse these changes, but unfortunately, we cannot restore the folders/albums.

Best,
Careeeesa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Ms Careeesa

Please send me the Log you are refering to ( July 13, 2021, between 8:35 AM - 12:19 PM.) in order fort me to supply those informations to my manager.

Thank you

Alexandre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @pierret22352875,

Yes, I can help with that, I’ll message you privately.

Best, 
Careeeesa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Ms Careeesa

In order not to restart from scratch, is there a way we could implement the Catalog / Folder structure we had on Lightroom Classic, when we migrated in 2018 to Lightroom CC ? This without loosing all the photos we currently have on the cloud ? :

LIghtrooom_Classic_Image-Bang_Optima-v10.lrcat (2,31Gb) file

Best 

Alexandre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @pierret22352875

I've reached out to you via private message. 

Best, 

Careeeesa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines